Children and Young People’s Independent Sexual Violence Advocate (ChISVA)
CRCC is recruiting a Children and Young People’s Independent Sexual Violence Advocate (ChISVA) to support and empower children and young people who are survivors of rape, sexual abuse and sexual violence.
The ChISVA role is part of a countywide ISVA team providing a pro-active service to children, young people and adult survivors of sexual violence within and outside of the criminal justice system.
This post is restricted to women applicants only and is exempt under Schedule 9, Part 1, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
CRCC is committed to equality and inclusivity as an employer and opposes discrimination in everything we do. We welcome women of all ages (18 years +) and backgrounds, which includes Black, minoritised and LGBT+ women.
- Hours – 37 hours per week (there may be occasional evening and weekend work)
- Location – Cambridge City
- Post coverage – Cambridgeshire
- Salary – £25,206 per annum
- Contract type: Fixed term contract for 1 year (possible extension dependent on funding)
- Closing date for applications: Thursday 22 April 2021 at 5pm
- Interview date: Thursday 29 April 2021 – socially distanced face-to-face interviews will be held in Cambridge.
Full details of the post are available in the job description, which is available to download below.
For any queries relating to this post, please contact Ellie Ball, ISVA Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01223 313551.
To apply for this post, please complete the application form and equalities monitoring form below and return both electronically to Ellie Ball, ISVA Manager, at email@example.com before the closing date.
Volunteering with us
If our current vacancies aren’t appropriate for you and you would like to donate your time and skills to help local women and girls affected by sexual violence then maybe you’d like to consider volunteering with us.