We’re looking for an organised and self-motivated woman to join our team in the post of Centre Administrator. This role will support the work of the developing Cambridge Rape Crisis Centre team by ensuring the smooth running of the charity’s office and administration support. The central focus of the role is to lead on effective office administration but it’s a varied role that covers a range of support duties, including:
- Communications support
- Training and events management and support
- Office management incl. premises and equipment
- Organisation’s finance and record keeping
- Director, Management Team and Board of Trustees support
If you have experience in these areas and are passionate about supporting women and girls impacted by sexual violence then we’d love to hear from you.
This post is restricted to women applicants only and is exempt under Schedule 9, Part 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
CRCC is committed to equality and inclusivity as an employer and opposes discrimination in everything we do. We welcome women of all ages (18 years +) and backgrounds, which includes Black, minoritised and LGBT+ women.
- Hours – 28 hours per week (4 days a week)
- Location – Cambridge City (some home-based working will be required during periods of lockdown)
- Post coverage – Cambridgeshire
- Salary – £22,000 pro rata
- Contract type: 1 year initially with the hope of securing further funding to extend this
- Closing date for applications: Tuesday 16 February 2021 at 5pm
- Interview date: Monday 22 February 2021 (interviews to be held online)
Full details of the post are available in the job description, which is available to download below.
For any queries relating to this post, please contact Norah Al-Ani, CRCC Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01223 313551.
To apply for this post, please complete the application form and equalities monitoring form below and return both to Norah Al-Ani, CRCC Director, at email@example.com before the closing date.
Volunteering with us
If our current vacancies aren’t appropriate for you and you would like to donate your time and skills to help local women and girls affected by sexual violence then maybe you’d like to consider volunteering with us.