What do I do if I want to refer myself for counselling?

If you have visited a SARC at any point, you can download and fill in the self-referral form and send it back to us. If you haven’t visited a SARC, or you would prefer to speak to our Counselling Coordinator before referring yourself, you can email us on counselling@cambridgerapecrisis.org.uk or call our office on 01223 313551. You can also contact us to ask us to email or post the self-referral form and a return envelope to you.