I don’t live in Cambridgeshire, can I refer myself?

We regret that our funding only allows us to provide the service for people who live in Cambridgeshire, or are being supported by a Cambridgeshire ISVA. If you live in another county, you can contact your nearest Rape Crisis Centre to find out more about their counselling service, or you can get in contact with us at counselling@cambridgerapecrisis.org.uk to find out more.