How do I get referred?

You can refer yourself for support from the ISVA service by going to the Cambridge & Peterborough Rape Crisis Partnership website and filling in the online referral form there. You will also be given the option to access the ISVA service if you report a sexual offence to the police or attend a Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) for a forensic medical examination.