Independent Sexual Violence Advocate Post
Cambridge Rape Crisis is recruiting an Independent Sexual Violence Advocate (ISVA) to support and empower adult survivors of rape, sexual abuse and sexual violence. The ISVA role is part of a countywide ISVA team providing a pro-active service to children, young people and adult survivors of sexual violence within and outside of the criminal justice system to:
- support survivors using the service to access their rights
- support survivors using the service to access other services they may require
- risk assess and help survivors using the service keep safe
- monitor and keep survivors using the service informed of case progress
- provide support through the criminal justice system where appropriate
- Hours: 37 hours per week (there may be occasional evening and weekend work)
- Location: Cambridge City (please note location of the role may change in April 2020)
- Post coverage: Cambridgeshire
- Salary: £25,206
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 1st October 2019 at 5pm.
Interviews will be held on Friday 11th October 2019 in Cambridge.
To get an application pack please email email@example.com or telephone CRCC office on 01223 313551.